Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daddy brings babies home

Well....after 4 months, the day we had all hoped for, finally came......the day I could bring my babies home. (Addison, Emree, and Kelli) The family put up welcome home signs, and ballons all up the drive-way. (not to mention, home-made chicken noodle soup, potato salad, jello salad, a welcome home cake, diaper, wipes, flowers...and the list goes on)
Sorry the pictures aren't in order, but here are Addi and Em ready to go. Addi had to go home in a car bed because she hadn't reached the 5 pound mark.
Addison in her car bed.
Emree in her car seat.Kelli getting Emree ready to go.
(it's all about the outfit)

Daddy feeding Emree.

5 comments:

Ashly said...

Yeah!!!! HOrray!!!!

Sara said...

Wow!!! The girls are still tiny but they have gotten so BIG too. I am glad that everyone is home. Now is the hard part to keep all the germs away. I can't wait to see them when the get bigger so keep us posted with pictures so we can see them grow. Love you all, Sara

Mandy said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! What does big brother think of the babies???

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys and that everyone is doing well! Love you and miss you!

The Gross People said...

Glad to hear everyone is finally home! I am so happy for your family. Please let us know what/if you need anything.